Advanced Genset Controller AGC 150 BTB
The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
The BTB controller can synchronise one breaker plus protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle 8 bus tie breakers.
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronise one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 Genset controller containing all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
AGC 150 BTB - features
- Automatic close of bus tie breaker if the system requests help
- Manual control of bus tie breaker
- Section management
- 12 Digital inputs and 12 digital outputs
- Communications ports (CAN, USB, RS485, Ethernet).
- Event & alarm log (500 each)
- Programmable PLC editor